Full-Time Technical Coordinator
Location: Dubai, AE
Company: Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Job Requisition ID: []
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Job Title: Technical Coordinator
Reporting Manager: Facilities Engineer / Manager
Department: Al-Futtaim Engineering – Facilities Management
Location: Dubai, UAE
The Technical Coordinator will report to the Facilities Manager / Sr. Facilities Manager and will provide administrative support to the Facilities management team / organization, manage office functions including: Work Order coordination, access assignments, database management, daily office operations, coordination of commercial matters, maintaining office records, and providing general support services for the FM staff.
The Coordinator will be the first point of contact for internal and external customers seeking support and information from the organization with regards to the contract. Additionally, the Coordinator, under the supervision of the Facilities Manager, will manage all outside contractors in support of the FM Department, including maintaining records and contracts, coordinating project activities and providing scheduling support.
Maintaining contract documents
- Maintaining contract documents, communications.
- Follow up with client for all contract related documents and communications.
- Follow up with team on customer KPI’s, SLA’s.
- Maintain manpower statistics, allocation details.
- Maintain subcontract / vendor contract documents.
- Prepare cost estimation for casual jobs.
- Generation of casual jobs quote.
- Maintain casual jobs tracker.
- Create and follow up of purchase request, Purchase orders.
- Follow up for client purchase order.
- Follow up casual closing and invoicing.
- Maintain vendor price data base.
- Follow up for vendor quotes.
- Follow up with Business finance to obtain invoices for submission.
- Verify all invoices received and distribute to supervisor, engineers for submission.
- Maintain invoice tracker.
- Follow up on invoice submitted acknowledgement.
- Escalate to manager for the invoice not submitted, delayed submission.
- Coordinate with client’s representative for all invoice related issues.
- Submission of invoice ack. copy to Business finance.
Equipment, Tools & Tackles, Return of materials
- Maintain list of tools and tackles.
- Maintain calibration certificates and records.
- Maintain asset details.
- Contribute to the development of a customer focused service and a positive corporate image, including the maintenance of good working relationship with client, client representatives.
- Achieve and enhance customer satisfaction by meeting and /or exceeding the customer requirements, SLA’s, KPI’s.
- Meeting, reporting client at regular intervals to maintain good communication and rapport with client and client’s team.
- Ensure proper coordination among the team to achieve maximum customer satisfaction and productivity.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, CERTIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Diploma / Bachelor’s degree and knowledge in mechanical / electrical / civil / facilities management.
- Good Knowledge in MS Office – Excel , Word, PowerPoint.
- Language skills: English.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in Facilities management, Integrated Facilities Management.
- 4 years of experience in GCC.
- Ability to guide team of technicians, strong management skills.
- Must be a provider of excellent customer service
- Adequate knowledge in maintenance of mechanical, electrical, plumbing systems and assets.
- Ability to prepare method statements, risk assessments, permit to work for various maintenance activities.
- Ability to understand, execute corrective, reactive maintenance tasks based on priorities and achieve SLA, KPI’s.
- Ability to review service reports, investigate complaints, conduct teardown inspections, analysis of complaints statistics and recommend corrective action to avoid recurrence.
- Ability to clearly communicate with client, team, managers and other stake holders.
- Ability to work with computer aided facilities management system (CAFM) and mobility.
- Ability to identify the training needs of team members, coach and guide team for better employee engagement.
- Ability to understand and work with commercial requirements like plan cost, budgets limits, profit and loss.
- Ability to prepare and maintain various documents like inspection reports, handover reports etc.
- Willing to continuously upgrade on current industry standards, best practices.
- Demonstrate high standard HSE Practices.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
How to ApplyApply Here
439 total views, 1 today
Leave a Reply