Full-Time Team Lead – Stock
Company: Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Job Requisition ID: 93161
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
We are looking for a Stock Team Leader to manage Inventory Quality & Quantity within the store across a range of activities including: identifying non-moving stock, reducing In-transit stocks, resolving inventory discrepancies on time. ensuring inventory accuracy and aged Stock through various reports/ parameters and resolving them through adoption of various avenues/ options.
- Review all daily and assess ATP for daily sales impact.
- Set Processes to ensure inventory movements are recorded and receipted correctly. Investigate and address variances and take timely corrective actions to rectify discrepancies in transfers made to stores/warehouses.
- Must ensure the accuracy of inventory as well as the preservation of the condition of materials in storage, handling and transportation
- In coordination with logistics, schedule and facilitate stock and operational audit.
- Manage regular stock takes and stock variances
- Ensure Master Data is corrected for all items that are not picked on replenishment.
- Ensure daily/weekly/monthly reports are submitted within agreed timelines.
- Effective coordination and follow-up of logistics requirements
- Ensure that reconciliation for 3PL is done as per agreed timelines
- Checking the store stocks, against the RECALL articles and ensure they aren’t selling in the respective stores which it’s been RECALLED
Damage Control Monitoring
- Ensure all SLOC locations are accurately monitored to minimize warehouse costs and convert as is. Assess Inbound, Current and Returns processes.
Return to Supplier Management
- Allocate and manage Inventory in warehouse from Local vendors
- Co-ordinate with Vendor & ensure Return of Non-moving Stocks to Vendors as per agreed Terms with Vendors.
SOP development and SAP Inventory Maintenance
- Ensure and manage all SOPs are created against existing and new processes.
- Ensure that SAP is maintained and operating effectively and efficiently from an inventory point of view
- Monitor the discrepancy and address of the store returned stocks and ensure that the GRN is 100% accurate
- Manage people well everyday by following the core processes in all aspects of the employee lifecycle
- Spot under performance quickly and manage it well by having effective performance conversations and using appropriate tools to support
- Identify talent and use tools and talent programmes to support personal growth
- Responsibility for ensuring staffing levels are adequate to effectively operate
- Motivating, supporting and monitoring staff performance in all aspects.
- Ensuring adherence to HR requirements and procedures
- Ensuring adherence to health and safety requirements and procedures
- 3 years of experience in similar role, strong in stock management and preferably with experience in Home Improvement
- Very good skills in store operations, organisation and reporting
- Good working knowledge of SAP
- High level of computer literacy
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving skills as well as good organisational, and communication and management skills
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
How to Apply
173 total views, 2 today