Sofitel Dubai the Obelisk is Sofitel’s largest property in the Middle East. The hotel features 595 luxury guestrooms inclusive of 68 suites and 97 serviced apartments in the heart of Dubai. A variety of trendy restaurants and bars including a contemporary Asian restaurant, a Gastro Pub, a French Brasserie and Pool Bar & Lounge bring residents and patrons together to celebrate the French “Joie de Vivre”. Guests have the option to unwind at the Sofitel Spa with L’Occitane and outdoor pools with private cabanas or workout in a fully-fledged fitness center. Business travelers have access to 1,589 square meter of meeting space including one state-of-the-art ballroom ideal for the most sought after social gatherings.
Part of the Wafi Mall new extension and close to the iconic Raffles Dubai, Sofitel Dubai the Obelisk will infuse the brand’s essence with capitalizing on a perfect balance of modernism and ancient Egypt reflective of the renowned design elements of Wafi. If you are as excited as we are about connecting hearts and showing your guest passion, join us as the next Heartist – Storekeeper, and help us to make Sofitel Dubai the Obelisk a truly welcoming destination!
To ensure accurate receiving and issuing of Store items; maintain optimum store inventory for operations; keep proper records of inventory for replenishment and accountability.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Double check and verify all goods received for the Stores to ensure that goods are in accordance with the purchase specifications. Goods ordered are to be supported by purchase requisitions.
- Ensure all requisition forms are properly signed and approved before issuing goods.
- Ensure proper issuance of stocks on a first-in first-out basis.
- Maintain an accurate record of all Store items and a proper filing system.
- Replenish store items on a timely basis and ensure there is sufficient stock on hand.
- To ensure and check that all issue request and food transfer are posted accurately in FMC.
- Assist the Cost Controller in the monthly food & beverage inventory count for Stores.
- To ensure all store items are in good condition and under safe consumption period
- Ensure all store items are labeled/stamped and bar coded
- Identifying slow moving & short expiry stock and possible ways to reduce it.
- Review the F&B orders places by the Store Attendants.
- Assist the Cost Controller in maintaining a suitable par level and to review the par level from time to time.
- Assist the Cost Controller to plan for an effective and efficient store operation
- Ensure that all storage areas are secure, clean and properly organized.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by management.
- Physically fit
- Pleasant personality
- Neat appearance
- Oral and written fluency in English
- Display initiative
- Team player
- Customer/people oriented
- Min. “O” level or equivalent qualifications
- Minimum of 2 – 3 year experience in Stores
- Knowledge of Materials Control
How to ApplyTo Apply: Click here
45 total views, 1 today