Full-Time Senior Supervisor
Join the team of the first LEGOLAND® Park in the Middle East and help us create amazing experiences for families from around the world. At LEGOLAND® Dubai we rely everyday on our Model Citizens (employees) in meeting our ultimate goal of bringing the LEGO® values of creativity, imagination, learning, quality and fun to life and deliver truly memorable experiences to our guests.
With over 40 interactive rides, live shows and attractions you will be able to find a diverse range of career opportunities in one of the most unique and stimulating work environments you could imagine.
Come and work where work is PLAY. At LEGOLAND® we make every child a HERO!
Play Your Part
In this role you will be responsible to maintain all mechanical maintenance requirements of rides and equipment, including high-volume submersible and turbine -type water pump
- Keeps both guest and Model Citizen safety the # 1 priority. Accountable for proactively maintaining a safe and enjoyable environment for park guests and employees utilizing resources from ASTM, local and state resources, and Security/Loss Prevention.
- Assist the Director of Maintenance in regards to development and implementation of the annual maintenance, operating and labor budget and working within the budget.
- Establishes department procedures to include work order system, preventative maintenance program, attraction documentation procedure, stockroom system, staff training procedures and departmental procedures.
- Manages and supervises all activities of employees. Duties include interviewing, hiring, training, scheduling, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complains and resolving problems.
- Establishes departmental procedures and coordination guidelines with attractions operations for attraction sign over, down calls and documentation, and ride shut down.
- Ensures that all maintenance MCs follow the Merlin, LEGOLAND and departmental policies at all times.
- Creates a work environment that will be productive, challenging and professionally satisfying for MCs within the department.
- Maintains a high level of professional appearance, demeanor, ethics and image of self and subordinates.
- Follows established maintenance program, including emergency repairs as required to keep down time to an acceptable minimum in all areas.
- Sets clear and reasonable goals for the department and provide the necessary tools to reach these goals.
- Keeps tools, machines and all other company equipment in clean and good working condition.
- Responsible for the efficient operations of the mechanical work shop and stock room facility to include all personnel, inventory control, work order and PM system.
- Purchases tools, equipment and supplies required.
- Perform inspections to review methods, techniques and procedures and ensuring that employee qualifications are current and complete.
- Evaluates procedures methods and maintenance cast member productivity.
- Prepares yearly budgets and constantly monitors the budget for maximum efficiency and cost savings without compromising guest and MC safety and experience.
- Establishes long and short-range departmental goals.
- Designs and expands as required a compressive training system geared to meet LEGOLAND Dubai maintenance requirements.
- Keep informed of different management techniques and technical methods by attending supplemental courses, seminars, conventions, etc.
- Keep abreast of government and state regulations including DOSH, TUV, ASTM and any other relevant codes and regulatory issues.
- Development of interviewing structure and overseeing the hiring of departmental personnel. Development and implementation of departmental documentation procedures.
- Conducts weekly staff meetings for the purpose of directing, informing, training and motivating maintenance Model Citizens.
- Creates and maintains teamwork within maintenance department and all other departments.
- Remains current on all ride and attraction system.
- Formally reviews supervisors and Model Citizens in regards to job performance and discusses the review with the MC and Director of Maintenance on a regular basis.
- Reviews and schedules planned major repairs and rehabilitation. Provides input to ride and attraction assignments.
- Reviews all Model Citizen scheduling with supervision.
- Schedules and supervises subordinates, contractors and vendors.
- Reviews all Model Citizen scheduling with Director.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Safety, Health & Environmental Responsibilities:
- Managers/supervisors are responsible for all aspects of Health, Safety & Security within their team, in line with the Group Policy (HS001)
- Managers/supervisors must ensure that risk assessments have been carried out, that safe working procedures are in place for all work activities and that the employees in their team are aware of the Group Health, Safety and Security Policy and their obligations under it.
- Managers/supervisors must ensure that safe working practices are monitored and that risk assessments and procedures are reviewed regularly.
- Where incidents do occur, they must ensure that they are investigated appropriately and that where necessary, corrective action is taken to ensure that such incidents are not repeated.
Are You a Star?
In order to be qualified for this role you should possess the below criteria:
- Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical
- A minimum of ten (10) years maintenance experience in the mechanical field is required
- A minimum of five (5) years of supervisory experience is required
- The ability to read blueprints pertaining to rides, and attractions
- Extensive knowledge in preventive maintenance system is required
- Computer literacy
The Best Part of The Story
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes; housing allowance, annual flight allowance, comprehensive medical coverage, life and accident insurance and other generous allowances.
We also care about your career development supported by Learning opportunities for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
How to ApplyExternal Link: Apply External Link will take you to another Website where you have to fulfill the form and apply direct. Gulfentry doesn't take guarantee for external Link Gulfentry doesn’t provide employment or Permit or Visa Services, Gulfentry Provide free services where job seekers and employers connect.
114 total views, 1 today