Full-Time Senior Online Merchandiser
Location: Dubai, AE
Company: Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Job Requisition ID: 94982
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
The Senior Online Merchandiser supports and assists the Head of department across trading and merchandising, product content and online promotional activities across multiple categories for the Al-Futtaim e-Stores.
The job holder is responsible for the customer experience within the omni channel to reflect brand values and customer promise. He /she creates a working environment, which encourages brand values, teamwork and delivery of results.
KEY ROLE SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES:
▪ Drive Financial Targets
▪ Co- Lead the Merchandising and Trading of the various e-Stores, maximising cross & up selling, product positioning and stock availability
▪ Responsible for daily/weekly management of products going live ensuring 100% accuracy of product content and assets.
▪ Assist the Head of department to deliver the weekly, monthly reporting/analysis highlighting opportunities and risks
▪ Assist the Head of department to execute the Marketing and Promotional Plan. Emails and Homepage content.
▪ Weekly/monthly competitor/market analysis highlighting opportunities and risks
▪ Manage team of merchandisers and assistants and 1-2-1
▪ Building strong relationship with internal teams. Excellent communicator within internal team to support correct timely execution
▪ Project manage key internal projects and ensure on time quality delivery by working with multiple internal stakeholders
3-4 years minimum ecommerce and retail experience with a strong track record of delivering growth in digital acquisition, conversion in multichannel retail, and acumen to drive growth against targets. Passionate about the brand and digital and possess the leadership skills to gain the confidence of your team and senior stakeholders.
Minimum Experience and Knowledge:
▪ 3+ years’ experience in a relevant Merchandising role preferably within a multi-channel retailer or pure-play.
▪ Highly operational, with an understanding of retail processes
▪ Experience of handling negotiations and being able to build strong relations across key stakeholders.
▪ Strong analytical and numerical skills with experience in producing trade reports and analysis.
▪ Experience in Sales Force Commerce Cloud, and ability to learn new technology quickly.
Job-Specific/Technical Skills required to complete the tasks:
▪ E-tail and retail experience are both important
▪ Proven track record of growing a new business and making change happen
▪ Strong eye for product and for trading
▪ Excellent commercial skills (commercially astute)
▪ A high level of customer focus and the ability to understand customers’ needs
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply
157 total views, 4 today