Full-Time Sales Engineer – Construction Equipment
Location: Abu Dhabi, AE
Company: Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Job Requisition ID: 93182
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Sales Engineer – Construction Equipment| FAMCO | Abu Dhabi
About the Position:
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Sales Engineer who will be responsible for promoting, marketing, selling Volvo construction equipment products and sales activities in Abu Dhabi area of the UAE where FAMCO has business.
Specifically, your key responsibilities are as follows:
- Contributing to the achievement of revenue, unit sales and customer engagement through effective sales process management, increasing customer retention and efficient distribution strategy.
- Seek out and target new customers and new sales opportunities, initiate action plans to approach and secure new business for the Division.
- Proactively manage customer requirements for on-time delivery taking into account lead-times, product specification changes and customer demand.
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with key contacts
- Able to manage every element of the sales process on an individual level.
- Remain abreast with latest regulations, standards and good working practices within the industry.
The ideal candidate for this role should possess the following qualifications, knowledge and skills:
- Diploma or Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering
- Must have 5years’ experience in selling construction equipment or related fields like selling trucks, selling superstructure and equipment rentals
- Distributor and dealer experience would be a great advantage
- Must have an existing customer base in the local market
- Must be sales driven & customer focused
- Has excellent territory management and product knowledge
- Excellent communication, presentation skills & good team player
- Arabic speakers preferred
- UAE driving license will be a must
- Adequate knowledge and experience of Abu Dhabi market is a must!
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
How to Apply
142 total views, 3 today