Full-Time Product and Brand Trainer – B&Q
Company: Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Job Requisition ID: 93081
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
We are looking for a product and brand trainer wo has a great passion for DIY products and brand message and can effectively communicate them with ease. They empower staff with products knowledge, brand message and the skills needed to deliver them, ensuring consistent high standard in all B&Q stores regarding customer services and DIY knowledge, contributing to sales growth, brand awareness and staff engagement. Trainers do this by planning and executing successful learning and development events such as manager meetings and training days across KSA and other GCC countries, running effectives and impactful shops visit, as well as communicating our messages through internal forum such as campaign packs and training resources.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Creates and deliver training in KSA with the aim of reaching 100% of staff, giving them tools to reach the business’ goals and providing a lift in overall sales and customer experience.
- Set and achieve SMART target for all training projects and shop visit.
- Analyze and follow up on training using sales reports, mystery shoppers report and business drivers, and provide this information to the rest of the business in the form of a written report in the month following the training.
- Deliver, train on and embody B&Q 5 stars customers services and B&Q values
- Maintain a high level of product and brand knowledge.
- Work to support the changing needs of the business by maintaining a positive attitude and flexible calendar.
- Communicate key messages through internal forums such as manager’s meetings, campaign pack, WhatsApp.
- Visit shops regularly to work on sales floor especially during peak period and measure the impact of this visits monthly.
- Provide clear communication to all stores prior to training or shop floor visits.
- Ensure superior customer service is delivered by all staff within the stores and constantly strive to improve the in-store customer experience.
- Run regular in-store trainer focused shop visit, to develop and support the B&Q training program and review the training culture in shops.
- Train, support and review the in-store training that is occurring at the shop level.
- Provide regular feedback in-store trainers and provide consistent follow up and support through the in-store trainer Facebook, emails and phone calls.
- Be a reliable source of support to shops through emails, phone calls and visits.
- Adhere to all policies and procedure.
DEVELOPMENT AND PROGRESSION
- Be an active part in the feedback culture of the busines by both seeking out feedback and giving others feedback in orders to help in their development.
- Reviews and analyze feedback received during the training days, shops visits and meeting review to highlight personal development and future training opportunities and create solution focused goals and training strategies.
- Deal with any staff issues professionally, quickly and fairly referring to other members of the support team where necessary.
- Develop a high standard of coaching& feedback in order to support the development of the stores and the team.
ABOVE AND BEYOND
- Actively seek new ways of doing things, bringing inspiration from both within the business and from outside sources
- Build relationships with other teams with other trainers throughout the B&Q/ AF world and support global training direction.
- Monitor the marketplace and keep the company up to date with developments in the industry.
- Work within the retail team to develop and support business strategy and key business goals.
- Work with the visual merchandising team in their initiatives to support and improve stores standard and the impact of VM and ensure merchandising during training days is to a high standard.
- Work with finance manager to analyze costs of training project and report on the ROI.
- Support the property and VM teams by running training days.
- Engage with other department to assist them with their goals, e.g., helping the brand communications teams with press events.
- Work on additional projects as required.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
How to Apply
160 total views, 2 today