Full-Time Personal Secretaries
The key responsibilities associated with the position includes, but not limited to, the following:
- Perform all secretarial jobs such as prepare routine responses, proofread confidential correspondence, check drafts for accuracy, receive and respond calls, schedule appointments, management of confidential files and other information for the Executives’ Office.
- Maintain schedule of appointments and record of Executive’s engagements and communicate meeting schedule on daily basis.
- Prepare letters, memoranda and reports etc as per office procedures and policies.
- Receive dictation/directions from the Executive and transcribe on computer accurately and efficiently.
- Plan and arrange all logistics for executive meetings including availability of meeting room, conference calls, refreshment, relevant papers / material etc well before time.
- Manage a database of incoming and outgoing mails and ensure their delivery to respective stakeholder as per stipulated timelines.
- Prepare periodic status report on progress of outstanding cases for review of the Executive.
- Coordinate all travel arrangements for the Executive on timely basis.
- Maintain the filing system and ensure its management and accessibility for immediate use.
- Respond to routine inquiries in light of given instructions of the Executive.
Master’s or Bachelor’s degree (16 years) from HEC recognized university or from a reputable foreign university.Candidates having diploma in Secretarial Services/office Management/Administrative Skills will be preferred.
|Age||Maximum 35 years, relaxable in case higher qualification or more experience.|
|Experience||At least 3 years relevant post qualification experience in a reputable organization preferably banks and financial institutions.|
- Proficient in use of MS Office with typing speed at least 40 words per minute.
- Excellent presentation, communication, conflict management and problem solving skills.
- Competitive compensation package in salary scale of (OG-2) including loan facility, medical, contributory provident fund and gratuity as per Bank’s rules.
Interested candidates meeting the above mentioned eligibility criteria may send application along with detailed CV’s and relevant documents including CNIC, Domicile and Educational Testimonials etc. to the address mentioned below. Please clearly mark the envelope with the position applied for. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
How to ApplyDetails:
Senior Joint Director (Recruitment) Human Resources Department State Bank of Pakistan, 10th Floor, SBP Main Building I.I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi
Application Deadline: November 13, 2017 Misinformation and any attempt to influence the selection process will be considered a definite disqualification for current as well as for all future recruitments in the Bank, even if the candidate is otherwise qualified.
1060 total views, 5 today