Full-Time Partnerships Marketing Executive
The AA is truly a great British brand. Established in 1905 by 4 driving enthusiasts, it remains one of the most well-known and trusted brands in the UK with over 12m breakdown members (B2C and B2B). With more patrols (over 3000) and a higher quality service than any competitor (Which? recommended best breakdown cover) the AA is the undisputed leader in the sector. In recent years, the AA has branched out to provide a range of related services including very competitive insurance products, the market leading AA Driving School, AA Cars, AA Finance and more. With that strong foundation, the AA is now focussed on a future vision to support all of the UK’s 17m drivers and make their driving lives simple and smart with data, digital and innovation at the heart of the transformation strategy. No one is better placed to deliver on this vision than the AA.
Commercial Team Context
Consumer breakdown cover is at the heart of the AA’s product offering and delivers 80-85% of the Group’s revenue and EBITDA, which is generated by the B2C Commercial team. We therefore have a big responsibility to sustain the performance of the Group. The Commercial team is also responsible for leading the vision to become the membership organisation for all UK drivers throughout their driving lives, and in so doing diversifying revenue streams and driving greater life time value for the business. It’s an exciting time to be part of the Commercial team.
This is the job
The AA’s sector-leading offline acquisition programme is growing. We’re looking for a creative, analytical and motivated Marketing Executive to support our cross-sell and partnerships marketing programmes, helping us to deliver excellent partnerships activity and support our cross-sales channel so that our new business programme continues to develop. If you’re good with people, good with numbers, have an eye for detail and can make things happen – this could be the role for you.
Salary: Up to £31000 + benefits
Location: London or Basingstoke
What will I be doing?
- Supporting the Senior Commercial Manager, you will manage relationships with commercial partners to grow existing New Business programmes.
- Work with external partners and creative agencies to deliver excellent creative for marketing campaigns, managing the end-to-end creative process, from briefing to sign-off.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and colleagues e.g.
- Analytical team to manage data selections
- Digital team to deliver campaign landing pages
- Digital analytics team for web tracking for marketing campaigns
- External media agencies to manage media buying for campaigns
- Support the Senior Commercial Manager with the setup of new partners and closedown of expired partnerships.
- Manage the financial administration of the partnerships activity, including PO tracking, results reporting, query/complaint handling and data processes.
What do I need?
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
- Strong project management and delivery skills – evidence of getting things done with measurable results.
- Strong analysis and evaluation skills, preferably including Excel and Google Analytics skills.
- Strong creative and copywriting skills – experience working with multiple stakeholders in a creative process.
- Experience on at least two of the following channels: direct mail, email, paid social, partnerships.
Education and Qualifications:
- 2+ years’ experience in a relevant field – ideally marketing/sales/communications
- Motivation – you will be a ‘self-starter’ with the confidence and discipline to deliver campaigns within your remit.
- Creative, able to critique creative work and assess against the brand guidelines.
- Extremely organised. Must have the ability to deal effectively with diverse tasks simultaneously with multiple stakeholders.
- Flexible team player.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with key internal stakeholders resulting in a productive and collaborative partnership.
- Good time management – ability to manage numerous tasks, support varied teams, and co-ordinate a wide range of parties.
- Superb written and spoken communication skills.
What else is expected of me?
Good conduct matters at the AA. It’s very important that you act with honesty & integrity, are respectful of others and have a consistent desire to do the right thing. Everyone at the AA lives these behaviours, so we are all able to support the delivery of good outcomes for our customers.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply
553 total views, 1 today
Leave a Reply