Full-Time Operator-UAE National
Operating efficiently and safely the assigned plant by supplying chilled water to customers at the required contracted temperature, and monitoring parameters of the plant’s equipment
· Handle the operation of assigned plant to ensure the continuous supply of chilled water to customers at the required temperature
Monitor and control operations of the plant, and report to the immediate supervisor any defects in equipment, or eventually customers complaints
Follow all operational procedures in the plant to fully support continuity of operations
Prepare daily water treatment reports, and weekly calibration of PH and conductivity meters
Report equipment defects to the immediate supervisor and assist him in follow up of troubleshooting
Daily visit of equipments to be sure of their normal working condition
Carry out minor in-house maintenance of equipment
Policies & Procedures
– Follows all relevant Department/Unit policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
Ensuring the organization adheres to legal frameworks in areas such as discipline & grievance, redundancy, and employment law.
Health, Safety & Environment:
Ensure compliance to all relevant health, safety, and environmental management policies, procedures and controls across the department to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance, and a responsible environmental attitude.
COMMUNICATIONS & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
Ongoing communication with operations supervisor for day to day work progress and any special issues
Eventual communication with contractors during commissioning or expansion of plants.
High School or Technical School Certificate
2 years of relevant experience in a similar role in the Electrical, Mechanical or HVAC Operations preferably in the District Cooling Industry
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
– Electrical, mechanical or HVAC Expertise
– Smart thinking
– Acceptable fluency in spoken and written English
– Computer Skills
– Minor problems solving skills
– Give attention to Quality, Safety and Environment
– Team work and Co-operation
– Attentiveness to details
How to ApplyTo Apply: visit https://www.tabreed.ae/
20 total views, 4 today