Full-Time Marketing Coordinator
Location: Dubai, AE
Company: Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Job Requisition ID: 92904
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Reporting Manager: General Manager Marketing
Department: Mixed-use Marketing
Location: Dubai Festival City, Dubai UAE
The main purpose of the job is to organise and coordinate office operations and procedures in order to ensure organisational effectiveness and efficiency. The person will be responsible for providing office management services, financial budget tracking services, production jobs, as well as general administrative support to all marketing team members and individual support to HOD
Administration and Office Management
- Update and maintain marketing calendar/library for all projects and marketing activities.
- Maintain team’s project tracker and follow up on action points and deliverables
- Support the team in production and delivery of community notices, branding and signages.
- Conduct audit on various marketing assets, collaterals and signages; ensuring consistent voice.
- Handle Department Head’s calendar, administrative support and travel requirements.
- Coordinate with marketing suppliers/ external agencies for all works in progress (production, events and exhibition)
- Maintain files, agreements and reports
- Deliver adhoc reports and presentations
- Process marketing requests, LPOs and government
- Receive and validate invoices and submit to Finance department.
- Manage relationships with external vendors to ensure high-quality and timely execution of marketing programs, and to ensure competitiveness.
- Assist the Department Head in the development and implementation of policies within the office.
- Assist the Department Head in the management of calendar and follow up on all tasks, project queries and programs on time.
- Coordinate office activities and operation to make sure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Maintain audit reports and submission as required. Ensure compliance as per Group requirements and DOA.
Budget Control and Tracking
- Monitor marketing budget. Alert the team whenever there is a discrepancy/ overspend.
- Prepare and submit monthly accrual report to Finance.
- Monitor agencies’ schedule of activities and campaign spend; red alerts triggered to the head of department in case of deviation.
Regional Admin Support
- Support the Department Head by following up on the delivery of accurate monthly reports, work in progress and activities calendars in timely manner.
- Support and coordinate between counterpart’s projects in regional offices and undertake all marketing coordination and administration efforts as required.
- Support AFC marketing team members within the centralized marketing capabilities centre and undertake all marketing coordination and administration efforts as required
The role is required to support the implementation of marketing processes, track financial records for the marketing team and their activities as well as act as the focal point for the departmental needs.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- University Graduate in any discipline.
- Fluent in English – written and oral.
- Knowledge of office administration.
- Computer literate with advanced Microsoft Office Program skills
3-5 years relevant experience in office management, marketing and supervision in a large or medium size organization.
- Demonstrated ability to identify problems within an office and to develop feasible solutions.
- Computer skills including spreadsheets and word processing programs and email at a highly proficient level.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Effective written, verbal and listening communication skills.
- Team building skills
- Stress and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good negotiation and decision making skills.
- Ability to multi task.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Be honest and trustworthy.
- Be respectful, possesses cultural sensitivity and awareness.
- Demonstrates sound work ethics.
- Be flexible
- Proactive, punctual and reliable.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply
153 total views, 3 today