Full-Time Manager Service Sales
As a newly combined company Metso Outotec creates a unique workplace. Combining the strengths of two companies we offer stronger platform for growth and innovation.
This is your opportunity to join the positive change.Job posting end date: 05/10/2021
As Manager, Service Sales-Saudi Arabia you will be responsible for generating sales activity for After-Market business within the assigned territory. You will be capable of selling Aftermarket Products & Service, Upgrade & Modernization, LCS Contracts for maintenance/plant optimization, Consumables, and other services to Metso:Outotec customers in the various Mining and Metal industries across Saudi-Arabia and GCC countries.
Your main responsibilities to this position will be:
- Focus on monitoring and coordinating the sales force, according to the company’s guidelines and plans.
- Actively develop the Service & Consumables business in Saudi Arabia for Key Customers.
- Cultivate effective business relationships with executive decision makers with Key & Strategic customers.
- Provide timely follow-up and feedback of all proposals, maintaining a weekly open proposal report.
- Function as local customer contact for information concerning Metso:Outotec products and services coordinating flow of information between customer service and customer as needed.
- Actively pursue development of the designated sales territory including new applications and expansion into new markets.
- Commercial negotiation: define with the management and negotiate with the customer prices and payment terms, scope of supply, delivery time and contract clauses.
- Prepare, review and update documentation and the like after receiving the customer’s purchase order (purchase order, sales order, contract, proposals, CRM, among others.
- Build and manage a sales pipeline through prospecting efforts into geographic territory.
- Accurately forecast sales activity and revenue achievement through proper use of sales tools
- Provide quarterly forecasts for services as directed by the management team.
- Work directly with the tools provided, such as Salesforce, IB, Power-BI etc. – in a timely and accurate manner.
- Demonstrate cooperative team effort within work group. Works effectively with other groups and departments. Demonstrate respect for others.
- Willingness and ability to travel as necessary.
- Carry out visits to customers reinforcing the role of the seller and Service Skills, including customer sites. To evaluate the customer needs can be necessary to climb onto structures, stairs, ladders, scaffolds at jobsites, customer facilities, and industrial plants, inspect equipment for failure and process analysis and enter equipment access points.
- Position requires good customer relation skills, ability to work within a team environment, mechanical aptitude, creativity, innovation, and ability to see the larger picture. Practices safe HSE always.
- Possess depth of knowledge and skill required, needing little or no supervision.
- Performs other miscellaneous duties and/or other special projects as required.
To Succeed you need to have:
- Minimum Ten (10) years of experience at industry field sales, focusing mainly aftermarket products & service, Upgrades & Modernization in Mining & Metal Industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering discipline (Mechanical, Electrical ,Process)
- Experience with mining and process equipment especially in Comminution, Beneficiation & Dewatering services & aftermarket will be a plus as well the operation and maintenance knowledge at mining industry.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office and computer literacy required.
- Strong leadership and relationship building skills, a bias for action and detail-oriented behaviors are required.
- Must be able to effectively communicate verbally in English, additional language skills will be an advantage.
- Highly motivated, self-starting individual with the ability to plan, organize, work under stress, meet deadlines and work independently is required.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team atmosphere.
- Capable of effectively and accurately working on several projects at one time; organizing, prioritizing tasks, and working in a fast-paced environment.
- Possesses strong communication, co-operation, interpersonal and presentation skills to manage internal and external interfaces.
- Ability to travel, as required, up to 75% on a regular basis. Some travel to location in remote areas is required.
- Must be physically able to climb onto structures, stairs, ladders, scaffolds at jobsites, customer facilities, and industrial plants, inspect equipment for failure and process analysis and enter equipment access points.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Friendly, respectful environment that values high ambition, putting our customer in the center of all we do, getting it done together and open and honest communication.
- Challenging opportunities that contribute to the development and enhancement of Metso Outotec’s industry leading solutions.
- Regular opportunities to work in a global community.
- Pride in contributing to an industry leader providing end-to end solutions and services for the aggregates, minerals processing, and metals refining industries globally.
- Preferred Location will be Saudi-Arabia
Metso Outotec is a frontrunner in sustainable technologies, end-to-end solutions and services for the aggregates, minerals processing, metals refining and recycling industries globally. By improving our customers’ energy and water efficiency, increasing their productivity, and reducing environmental risks with our product and process expertise, we are the partner for positive change.
Headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, Metso Outotec employs over 15,000 people in more than 50 countries and its illustrative combined sales for 2019 were about EUR 4.2 billion. The company is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki. mogroup.com , twitter.com/metsooutotec
- Industrial Automation
- Mechanical Or Industrial Engineering
- Business Development
How to ApplyApply with Linkedin
334 total views, 1 today
Leave a Reply