Full-Time Kitchen Manager
An Employer looking for experienced Kitchen Manager to oversee the daily operations of our establishment’s kitchen staff. As the kitchen manager, you will be responsible for overseeing food preparation, ordering supplies, scheduling shifts, and monitoring inventory levels.
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will have proven culinary and management experience. In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should also demonstrate outstanding leadership and organizational abilities.
- Order materials, supplies, and ingredients based on demand.
- Supervise kitchen employees and organize food orders.
- Oversee the food preparation and cooking process.
- Recruit and train kitchen employees in designated stations.
- Monitor inventory levels and perform weekly inventory assessments.
- Work with the restaurant manager to price and change menu items.
- Schedule work shifts for employees.
- Store all food products in compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Ensure the kitchen is clean and organized.
- Maintain weekly and monthly cost reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Restaurant Management or certification from culinary school is required.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of kitchen health and safety regulations.
- Ability to work well in a stressful and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem-solving and conflict management abilities.
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills.
How to Apply
- Make Sure your CV is updated & linked to your Profile
- Fill up CV important details about Education, Experience, Skills. Goals Note: Gulfentry doesn’t Provide jobs. Gulfentry is a hub where Job Seekers and Employers connect.
253 total views, 1 today