Full-Time JR. Quantity Surveyor
JR QS (Civil) In House
Applicant should be available UAE.
Willing to join immediately.
Minimum of 1-2 Years working Experience.
Perform Site visit from time to time
• price/forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project
• prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation
• track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjust budget projections accordingly
• procure or agree the services of contractors and/or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project
• measure and value the work done on site
• pay subcontractors
• liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers
• select and/or source construction materials
• Write reports.
• assist in establishing a client’s requirements and undertake feasibility studies to ensure their proposals will work
• prepare and analyses project costings for tenders, such as materials, quantities, labour and time
• prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client
• negotiate contracts and work schedules
• allocate work to subcontractors and oversee their work at all stages of the construction
• perform risk, value management and cost control during construction
• undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work
• advise on a procurement strategy
• identify, analyses and develop responses to commercial risks
• provide advice on contractual claims and disputes
• analyses outcomes and write detailed progress reports
• value completed work, oversee bills and arrange payments
• maintain awareness of the different building contracts in current use
• Understand the implications of health and safety regulations.
How to ApplySend Updated CV with Photo to email@example.com
43 total views, 1 today