Full-Time Jr. HR Business Partner
Company: Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Job Requisition ID: []
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Job Title: Junior HRBP
Reports to: HR Business Partner
Department: AFGRE – Human Resources
Location: Dubai, UAE
Assist in the provision and delivery of a comprehensive, strategic HR service to the Al-Futtaim Engineering & Technologies. A strong emphasis on communication and collaboration with internal and external stakeholders. Holds primary accountability for HR services as directed by the HRBP.
- Prepare department analysis on manpower costs, census reports, number of vacancies and any other ad hoc reports and analysis.
- Obtain HRBP approval on org structure changes & updates and Liaise with HR-Connect to ensure all changes are reflected on system in a timely manner.
- Work closely with the department managers/associates and provide support / advice on queries including (but not limited to); contractual, AFG HR policy queries, PDR, welfare (compassionate and emergency leave) requests, directing to Group HR where appropriate.
- Act as a trusted business partner and coach managers & associates to create an environment of collaboration and team work.
- Consult and support line managers across the group and ensure their buy-in to all initiatives.
- Identify relationship challenges and address it with teams based on the following priorities:
- Try to discuss and resolve on friendly basis through consoling to both parties.
- Address it officially through the HR department by conducting documented hearing sessions in the presence of the HRBP
- Work closely with the HRBP & Group ER to provide information, evidence, and input.
- Support line managers in creating a culture of employee engagement based upon AFG values. Reinforce at all times a culture of performance-focus and diversity.
- Work with the HRBP in applying the disciplinary procedure where necessary. Minute meetings and formulate evidence and related documents to individual cases.
- Act as a trusted impartial advisor to employees seeking guidance and advice. Provide clarity and knowledge to employees as per policy and procedure.
Performance Management (PDR)
- Guide managers with actions relating to performance management (disciplinary) of associates, including advising on actions to monitor performance.
- Assist in ensuring PDR compliance is met across the business
- Play an active role in assessing MP requirements, prepare and review MP budgets and forecast.
- Ensure annual manpower budgeting exercise is conducted accurately and efficiently in collaboration with HRBP.
- Play an active role in the Recruitment process (Department specific) for roles up to Band G.
- Support line managers in the design of the job profile, technical assessment and interview questionnaire. Conduct competency based panel interviews with line managers.
- Development and execution of innovative and appropriate recruitment solutions to attract quality staff in line with vary business requirements. Research & recommend on recruitment strategy including process, best practice, and localisation opportunities.
- Assess and analyse the business needs prior to advertisement stage by gathering information about the nature of the job; the contents, the purpose, the efficiencies within the concerned department, the output required and how the role would fit into the overall objective of the organization.
- To ensure compliance to HR policy is maintained, to review and strengthen business internal controls and procedures, ensure compliance of DOA and provide leadership on process and governance.
- Ensure compliance with laws, regulations and other requirements.
- To ensure that Emiratisation focus is maintained and diversification goals are reinforced and achieved.
- Reinforce the communication and use of the AFG values
- Emiratisation focus and diversification of MP.
- Professional representation of HR in dealings with managers and stakeholders.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
Human Resource, Psychology or Business Management Degree
4-5 years as an HR Generalist experience.
Recruitment, Employee Relations, Good Communication and Problem-Solving Skills, Analytical Skills, Reward and Recognition, Comp and Benefits.
Achievement Orientated, solution orientated and team working skills.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
How to Apply
137 total views, 1 today