Main Tasks and Key Accountabilities :
-Manage the staff assigned by senior management demonstrating a flexible and innovative approach to support the Information Technology Systems of QAIWAN Group.
– Makes recommendations on selection of hardware and systems software products to address technical requirements.
– Undertakes similar or related work as directed by senior management.
– Administer one or more of the following technologies:
Web Proxy, Mail Security Gateway, Firewall, Web Application Firewall, Client and S2S VPN, Intrusion Detection/Prevention System, Data Loss Prevention, Denial of Service Protection, Public DNS.
– Monitor security logs and alerts.
– Assist ICT team/Engineers and Incident Responders with security investigations, evidence collection, and data analysis.
– Prepare technical and executive security reports and metrics.
– Responsible for adhering to company policies, standards, and guidelines.
– Demonstrates compliance with all regulations for assigned job function and applies to designated job responsibilities.
– knowledge may be gained through coursework and on-the-job training.
– Follows all policies and procedures, compliance regulations, and completes all required annual or job-specific training.
– May be asked to coach, mentor, or train others and teach coursework as subject matter expert.
– Takes personal initiative and is a positive example for others to emulate.
– Embraces our vision to become ‘The World’s Best Technology Enabled Company’
– May perform other duties as assigned. Working Environment A pleasant office environment is provided with some travel to other offices of group.
Note: Travel to Kurdistan region of Iraq. Education Level BSc in Information Technology / Computer Science / Computer Engineering. Professional Qualifications Associate, vocational or technical degree in information security preferred. Certifications preferred but not mandatory: GSEC, GCIH, CHFI, CCNA, CIAM, Security+, CSA+ Work Experience Requires 3-5 years of information technology experience with a focus on security. Skills Required Experience with network security systems such as web proxies, email security gateways, firewalls, IDS/IPS required. Experience with Client and Server architecture to include Operating Systems, security applications, Active Directory, and deployment methods such as physical and virtual infrastructure, required. Knowledge of defense in depth, security best practice, security controls, networking concepts, emerging technologies, attack methods, and mitigation techniques, required. Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Visio required. Ability to prioritize tasks and work though issues and obstacles with guidance and coaching. Ability to work as part of a team. Problem Analysis/Resolution. Proficient personal communication and collaboration skills.
Leave a Reply