Full-Time Internal Auditor
|1. As Part of the team, carry out the risk assessment of all functional units of the group for the purpose of preparing a risk based audit plan of the group
2. Preparation of system notes for process under review using narratives and/or flow charts and assist in identification of key risks and controls in place to mitigate such risk. Assist in the development of risk-based audit programs.
3. Participate in the preparation audit plan as per the internal risks to focus on and surface key control risks
4. Identify weaknesses in the effectiveness of controls and key processes of the unit and provide appropriate recommendations for improvement to minimize risk and safeguard the assets of the group
5. Ensure working papers are prepared and adequate, clear and relevant evidence obtained to sufficiently support the audit conclusion. All working papers should have been properly referenced. Gather data for internal audit through a variety of methods including interviews, financial research, downloads analysis etc.
6. Assess where applicable compliance with the International accounting standards (IAS), Regulatory requirements, Company policies & Procedures and Delegation of Authorities etc.
7. Completion of audit steps/tests assigned to self within agreed time budgets. Keeping the in-charge / Manager / Chief Audit Officer informed of progress for any project time extension.
8. Maintain the process workflows, audit files / work-paper etc. in conformance with IIA professional practices framework (IPPF)
9. Ensure compliance with Internal Audit standard and policies (work ethics, time sheets etc.) Company’s policies and procedures
10. Perform ad hoc duties as and when requested by the Chief Audit Officer
ü Fully aware of all the IPPF standards; and extremely proficient/knowledgeable in applying internal control concepts, including COSO on a variety of audit projects;
ü Well versed in Risk Management best practices;
ü Can identify technical accounting issues in Financial Reporting under IFRS;
ü Successfully juggle multiple projects at the same time; you deliver quality results by deadlines and are comfortable working with all sorts of styles of team members;
ü Experienced in using data analytics in your audit work and understand the challenges and benefits these tools can provide (E.g. ACL/ClickView).
Also, might have:
ü Experience in one or more of like JAM business sector ;
ü Experience and interest in auditing corporate sustainability;
ü ‘Big 4’ experience desirable
· Strong communication skills He is an exceptional listener. He communicates clearly. He writes exceptionally well and He speak eloquently. He can explain just about anything to anyone. You’re comfortable on the phone or to groups of people – at any level. He is incredibly tactful when delivering the facts.
· Problem solving He enjoy solving problems. Getting to the root cause. He loves taking on difficult challenges and finding creative, innovative solutions. He doesn’t get flustered easily. If He don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until He find it.
· Detail oriented He pay strong attention to the details as it is one of your core qualities. As far as He is concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, every single time. He stays focused and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch.
· Exceptional critical thinking skills; He can identify gaps in logic and underlying causes of issues; He thinks on your feet. He like learning new things, and He can learn quickly.
· Strong collaborator He can work independently because He self-manage, with limited direction and guidance, but He also enjoy collaborating across dynamic and multicultural teams and is personable, helpful and incredibly organized
· Results oriented He is proactive in handling competing priorities and meet your deadlines and commitments; He always demonstrates a “can do” positive attitude
· Confidentiality He consider and protect the confidentiality of company data at all times;
· IT skills He is highly proficient in the full Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· Flexibility to travel He is ready to travel between 30 50% of the time across the globe to our operations to perform audits on site;
· Languages He speak and write fluent English – additional languages are a bonus, in particular Arabic.
How to ApplyDirect Apply
429 total views, 1 today