Full-Time Ground Technical Instructor
o conduct and supervise all ground training requirements of flight operations staff and ensuring that they meet the required standard stipulated by GCAA and/or by the Company.
1. Plan, conduct and supervise the B737-800 type conversion and recurrent training courses.
2. Plan, conduct and supervise additional special trainings required, e.g. ETOPS, RVSM, CAT II/III, RNP, etc.
3. Fixed base training to flight crew as applicable.
4. Planning the programs for initial, conversion and recurrent ground training of flight operations staff.
5. Preparation of training materials and constant update of all ground school training syllabus.
6. Preparation of annual ground school training budget and submit to Manager – Crew Check & Training.
7. Liaison with manufacturers for update of all training methodology and contents of the syllabus.
8. Maintaining up to date and accurate record of all ground school training courses.
9. Coordination with crew planning and training to ensure completion of mandatory recurrent training of flight operations staff.
10. Maintenance of the training facilities and monitoring the serviceability of all ground training equipment.
11. Liaising with other company departments as necessary.
12. Ensuring dispatch of regular reports to Manager – Crew Check & Training on all ground training activities.
13. Optimising the use of resources and assessing the viability of selling the ground training courses to other agencies in liaison with Manager – Crew Check & Training.
14. Monitoring the standard of proficiency of Ground School Instructors.
15. Maintaining currency with the operating environment and with operating procedures for the B737-800.
16. Keep current with all GCAA UAE regulations in respect of ground training requirements of flight operations staff.
17. Undertaking any additional duties as assigned by Manager Crew Training.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• University Degree in an Engineering Discipline or equivalent
• Minimum 7 years’ experience in the field
Knowledge / Skills
• Current Ground Technical Instructor on B737NG System Knowledge and Performance
• Customer Focus
• Team work
• Effective Communication
• Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
• Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)
491 total views, 3 today