Full-Time GM Sales – Automotive International | Automotive
At Al-Futtaim, we look for the world’s top leaders with the entrepreneurial spirit, global vision, and passion to consistently drive our diverse teams forward as we continue to expand our company across all sectors. Our work is propelled by the desire to make a difference and become one of the most progressive companies in the Middle East and beyond. At the centre of our actions and visions are Al-Futtaim’s Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence, and we recognise and reward quality performance aligned to these.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. Our career opportunities span from our home base in the UAE out to the shores of Singapore and we are in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, working with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Toshiba. Our multicultural and multinational team gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
About the Role
The role drives the formulation, planning, and achievement of the consolidated net sales, gross margin, and net income contribution of Sales within the Automotive International Cluster. It encompasses Sales in all Entities, Brands, and all vehicle segments and channels (Passenger Vehicles, Commercial Vehicles, Construction Vehicles, 2 Wheelers, and Agriculture). The role holder will drive and optimize Group sales business processes and technologies to ensure the Heads of Sales across all markets (OMAN, QATAR, KSA, Egypt, East Africa, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka) achieve unit sales and margin targets. The role will implement and drive an AF standardized customer engagement program and ensure each geographic business develops a culture of continuous improvement in Sales.
The role will also support the Snr. Managing Director evaluates and executes new opportunities in existing or new markets including incremental brands and/or entities. Sales process integration of AF business processes in new brands and/or entities will be critical. The role holder will identify, initiate, and support all Sales related transformation opportunities.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Budgeting: In collaboration with the local MDs/CEOs and Heads of Sales; prepare the annual budget by taking into past unit sales, future units sale, past performance to ensure that the Company’s Objective of growth is in line with the market conditions.
- Business Process & Automation: Drive business process improvement initiatives by assessing the respective current state (Processes, Gaps, and systems) and developing tailored target states based on maturity and business performance,
- Revenue & Profit: To achieve and exceed the budgeted target on Net sales, Gross Margins, and Net profit by maximizing the revenue streams and optimizing key Sales KPI’s of Productivity, Efficiency, and Utilisation.
- Dealers Standards: To work with the principles of developing, implementing, and improving on the Standard sales transaction defined by the respective principals in each geography.
- Customer Retention: To develop, implement and improve CRM activities to improve customer retention and service coverage ratio by proactively anticipating the changing Customer needs and demands
- CSI: To develop, implement and improve the service process to enhance the Customer service experience and retain CSI no 1
- Facility, Manpower & Equipment Planning: To assess and recommend the requirement of Facility, manpower, and equipment in anticipation of the future business requirement. Ensure proper upkeep of facilities and Equipment.
- Graduate in a Technical Degree (Engineering or Automotive equivalent), Postgraduate in Business Management would be an added advantage
- 10 – 15 years in Automotive Sales with 8+ years in P&L Management position
- GCC/East Asia and Africa experience preferred
- International Market Knowledge, Competitive landscape understanding, Pricing experience, Performance Management
- P&L Management, Sales KPIs, and operating model experience in large national organizations
- Commercial awareness/ acumen
- The ability to speak multiple languages is an added advantage
- Leadership and Excellent Communication Skills
- Exceptional influencing/negotiation Skills
- Business relationship management
- Cultural awareness
How to ApplyApply Now
328 total views, 2 today