Full-Time Engineering Manager – Mobile App
Reporting: Engineering Head – eCommerce
The Engineering Manager – Mobile App Development Manager is considered the Subject Matter Expert, serving as the technical lead and participating in all phases of the development life cycle. The Mobile Application Development Manager is responsible for building and leading an agile software development team with focus on new innovative software.
The Engineering Manager – Mobile App oversees development, and delivery of mobile solutions across various platforms including iOS and Android
The Engineering Manager – Mobile App will help establish mobile framework, implement standard development processes, drive implementation of guidelines. He/She will also have the following responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Prototyping, designing, and developing mobile applications
- Partnering with the stakeholders and end users to translate ideas, high level specifications into new or enhanced mobile application solutions
- Mentoring junior resources and provide guidance ensuring all development standards and practices are adhered to
- Pursues continuous improvement in development processes, standards and quality
- Coach, mentor, and lead a diverse group of lean/agile software engineers
- Work with product owners across the businesses to understand market needs & vision; quickly translate that vision into demonstrable applications
- Quickly define and deliver working software prototypes
- Collaborate with product owners and architects to develop multi generation software technology plans
- Work directly with stakeholders to understand business and technical needs
- Communicate effectively with immediate team and leadership, ensuring team receives consistent messages and has clear understanding of business direction, strategy, and results
- Collaborate with cross functional teams such as architecture, backend integration, visual design, UX teams, QA, etc.
Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field combined with 8+ years of experience in software product development and delivery using software development languages and frameworks such as Objective C, Swift, Kotlin, Java, or .NET
4+ years hands-on experience developing mobile applications running on iOS and Android platform
6+ of hands-on experience developing RESTful micro-service based applications.
5+ years managing development teams of 6+ engineers.
4+ years skills in Java, Objective C, C#, Swift, Android Studio, and related SDKs
5+ years of hands-on experience with Agile (Scrum or XP), test & behavior driven development, continuous integration, and version control
Experience working with near shore/offshore teams
Highly proficient with xCode/iOS/Objective-C/Swift development OR Java/Android Studio/Android SDK/3rd Party SDK development
Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Software Design Patterns and Java coding principles
Demonstrable experience in developing iOS and Android apps and deploying to Google Play and Apple stores
Hands-on experience in web services (REST, SOAP, WSDL etc.), using SQL Database such as MS SQL, Azure SQL, Oracle, No-SQL etc.
Hands-on experience in utilizing Spring Framework (Core, MVC, Integration and Data)
Experience with Azure/AWS services for middle-tier is a big plus.
Related DevOps tools experience a plus (e.g. VSTS/Azure DevOps, Jira, Hudson, Sonar, Jenkins etc)
Experience in building scalable and highly available distributed systems
Strong problem solving abilities and capable of articulating specific technical topics or assignments
Expert in breaking down problems and estimate time for development tasks
How to ApplyExternal Link: Apply
External Link will take you to another Website where you have to fulfill the form and apply direct.Gulfentry doesn't take guarantee for external Link Gulfentry doesn’t provide employment or Provide any sort of Permit or Visa Services, Gulfentry Provide free services where job seeker and employer connect
29 total views, 1 today