Full-Time Electronics Engineer
An Employer searching for a passionate, reliable Electronics Engineer to join our growing company. The Electronics Engineer’s responsibilities include interpreting client briefs and providing cost and time estimates, testing systems and writing up improvement plans, developing electronic products, components, and systems to satisfy client needs, as well as creating instructional manuals. You should be able to establish supplier and vendor networks and represent the firm at conferences.
To be successful as an Electronics Engineer, you should have an aptitude for Mathematics and passion for technology. Outstanding Electronics Engineers are able to prioritize tasks, solve problems, and deliver work to strict deadlines.
Electronics Engineer Responsibilities:
- Designing, inspecting, testing, and updating electronic systems, components, equipment, and software.
- Liaising with engineers, other professionals, as well as clients to ensure quality projects are completed to specifications.
- Ensuring all equipment and products meet health and safety regulations.
- Observing existing processes and making recommendations for improvement.
- Developing effective maintenance, testing, and quality control procedures.
- Showing initiative and keeping up with advancements in Electronics.
- Representing the company at conferences and delivering presentations if required.
- Monitoring processes, systems, and staff, and punctually identifying problems.
- Establishing relationships with staff, vendors, suppliers, and other professionals in the field.
- Writing specifications, instructions, reports, and handling other required administrative duties.
Electronics Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or similar.
- Master’s degree preferable.
- A relevant license may be required.
- Practical experience with design software.
- Experience in design recommended.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong written, verbal, and telephonic communication skills.
- Excellent research and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Willingness to work overtime if required.
How to Apply
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Make Sure keep update Resume and contact details
Gulfentry doesn’t provide employment or Provide any sort of Permit or Visa Services Gulentry is a platform for Job seekers and employers
120 total views, 2 today