An Employer looking to hire a Doctor with outstanding medical knowledge and excellent counseling skills. Doctors are expected to be compassionate, have attentive listening skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a genuine concern for patients and a passion to be of service and heal people.
To ensure success, Doctors should have fantastic organizational and time management skills, the ability to make effective decisions and an innate ability to manage change. Top candidates will have the willingness and ability to handle uncertainty and conflicting demands while remaining calm under pressure.
- Respond to patients’ medical problems by referring to their history, carrying out diagnosis, treatment, counseling and referral, where necessary.
- Order lab tests and interpret the test results.
- Maintain confidentiality and impartiality at all times.
- Collect, record and maintain sensitive patient information such as examination results, medical history and reports.
- Perform minor surgeries.
- Explain procedures or prescribed treatments to patients.
- Liaise with medical professionals in the community and hospitals.
- Promote health education in conjunction with other health professionals.
- Meet targets set by government for specified treatments eg. child immunization.
- Discuss and evaluate new pharmaceutical products with pharmaceutical representatives.
- Keep up-to-date with medical developments, treatment and medication.
- Teach at hospitals and medical schools, and observe and assess the work of trainee doctors and medical students.
- Degree in Medicine (essential).
- 5 years of residency training (essential).
- Current state medical license (essential).
- 3 years of experience practicing as a primary care doctor.
- Fantastic counseling and listening skills.
- Superb organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent decision-making skills and communication.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Compassionate nature with the ability to make patients feel at ease.
- Great management and leadership skills
How to Apply
562 total views, 2 today