An Employer searching for a knowledgeable Dentist who can provide a range of services to our patients. The Dentist will meet with patients, assess their dental health, perform scheduled cleanings, handle complex procedures, such as root canals, extractions, and oral surgery, and work with other staff members, such as dental hygienists and assistants, to provide our clients with quality dental services. You should also be able to assist in the management of the practice and promoting better oral hygiene.
To be a successful Dentist, you should be caring, communicative, and experienced in diagnosing and treating dental ailments. You should also be skilled with the various tools and procedures needed to correct dental complaints and ensure the oral health of patients.
- Meeting with patients to discuss and treat dental concerns, performing regular cleanings and other preventative procedures, and establish a plan for better dental hygiene.
- Performing dental procedures, such as extractions, root canals, and filling cavities.
- Correcting bite issues and overcrowding.
- Applying helpful agents to teeth, such as sealants or whiteners.
- Prescribing medications for dental problems, such as pain medications or antibiotics.
- Giving clients sedatives or anesthesia prior to administering treatments.
- Ordering diagnostic measures, such as x-rays, models, etc.
- Using tools, such as drills, probes, brushes, or mirrors, to examine and treat teeth and mouth.
- Keeping records relating to the oral health of patients and the treatments given to them.
- Managing and communicating with other staff members to provide care to patients.
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery or Dental Medicine.
- State license and malpractice insurance.
- Additional experience, certifications, or licensing may be required.
- Strong computer skills and experience with healthcare databases and applications.
- Willingness to comply with all local, state, and federal laws regarding dental and health care.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to keep detailed records.
- Comprehensive knowledge of dental procedures, tools, and diagnostics.
- Good management skills.
327 total views, 1 today