Temporary Customer Service Jr. Specialist – Dutch Warsaw
(Junior) Customer Service Specialist with Dutch for Accenture in Warsaw, Poland.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
Do you know foreign languages, but you’re not sure how should you shape your future career? Let us help you! Apply: our recruiters during detailed phone interview will assess where in Accenture will you make the best use of your skills. Here are few options, that you might consider:
- You will support our global clients in their customer service processes in foreign markets. As organized and efficient person, you will monitor, process and manage timely transactions keeping everything on track.
- You will handle business to business relations with our global clients, negotiate and influence their suppliers and vendors to collect due receivables. Assertiveness and communications skills are your strength.
- You will be responsible for the dedicated activities within the Backoffice process supporting our Client on a daily basis. Your responsibilities might include processing order forms and assuring correctness of the required elements.
- Become a helping hand to our global clients whenever they contact you. Solve their problems and come up with new solutions for the cooperation.
What we expect from you:
- Very good English and Dutch (at least B2 level).
- High accuracy and focus on details.
- Ability to work analytically in a problem-solving environment as well as ability to plan, organize and perform work in accordance with the targets.
- Good knowledge of Excel and Word (SAP knowledge would be an asset)
- Educational background in finance, accounting or economy is an advantage but not necessary
- Experience in customer service/ accounting will be an asset
You can choose to apply via the button below or directly via https://tas-accenture.taleo.net/careersection/10240/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=00778666&src=PA-29460
Match criteria: Customer Service & Support, Administrative & Secretarial, Staff / White collar, Permanent (1 > year), Temporary (0,5 – 1 year), Temporary (< 0,5 year), General administration, Customer service, 36 – 40 hours (Fulltime), Post-Graduate, Higher level (BA/Bsc), Higher level (MA/Msc), Starter, 1 – 2 years, 2 – 4 years, 4 – 6 years, 6 – 10 years, Poland, English, Dutch, I have general work permission for the country of the vacancy I applied for
Consultant name: Niels Jordens
Consultant e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company name: Accenture Services Sp. Z o.o.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply
27 total views, 1 today