An Employer searching for a knowledgeable, caring Chiropractor to assist patients with injuries and impairments of the neuromusculoskeletal system, including the muscles, nerves, and bones, especially those of the back and neck. The Chiropractor will speak to patients to discuss injuries and health concerns, assess their physical condition and lifestyle, order tests, administer treatment, and provide advice about extended care and pain management. You should be thorough, attentive, and possess a strong understanding of musculoskeletal and nerve injuries and how to treat them.
To be a successful Chiropractor, you should be kind and communicative with exceptional active listening skills. You should also be able to analyze symptoms and provide comprehensive treatment or recommend other doctors or specialists if needed.
- Working with patients to learn about injuries or identify health concerns and create a plan for treatment or management.
- Using tests, such as x-rays or ultrasounds, to better understand a patient’s condition.
- Administering holistic treatments, such as spinal manipulation, adjustments, massage, and hot and cold compresses.
- Providing patients with tips to improve their lifestyle, including nutrition, exercise plans, and stretches.
- Tracking patient information, keeping detailed records of conditions and care.
- Attending conferences and workshop to keep current with development in Chiropractic care.
- Referring patients to other doctors or specialists, as needed.
- Doctorate of Chiropractic degree.
- State license and valid malpractice insurance.
- Some positions may require specialization in a particular aspect of Chiropractic care, such as accidents, sports injuries, the elderly, etc.
- Strong communication and active listening skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of neuromusculoskeletal injuries, conditions, and treatments.
- Understanding of stretches, exercises, therapies, and dietary changes that may help patients manage their overall health.
- Ability to analyze patient conditions based observations and medical tests.
- A commitment to providing the best possible care.
How to Apply
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Make Sure keep update Resume and contact details
Gulfentry doesn’t provide employment or Provide any sort of Permit or Visa Services Gulentry is a platform for Job seekers and employers
346 total views, 6 today