Full-Time Assistant Front Office Manager
- Assist in the day-to-day operation of the hotel front office
- Supervise the operational activities of the hotel front desk within hotel guidelines to provide the highest standard of courteous service while permitting acceptable profit levels.
- Assign, coordinate, and supervise work activities of Front Desk Agents.
- Ensure work is completed to include, shift closings, room deposits, refunds and rebates.
- Train and develop Front Desk Agents. Prepare staffing schedules, complete payroll, and monitor labor costs to budget figures.
- Prepare and conduct Front Desk meetings and resolve issues.
- Perform house counts and review daily arrivals, identify potential problems with rooms’ activity and take appropriate action.
- Provide information and direction to staff to achieve 100% occupancy.
- Review and resolve dispute accounts and Housekeeping discrepancies.
- Prepare a shift briefing to communicate activities, short take training, and any problems and/or special information to the next shift.
- Perform check-in and out procedures.
- Take personal responsibility for correcting customer service
- Leading our front office team and maintaining a level of professionalism according to the standards.
- Adhering to all policies and procedures set forth by the hotel.
- Balancing the house and blocking rooms according to the standards set forth by the Hotel
- Monitoring guest service supervisors to ensure that checklists are being completed correctly and in a timely fashion.
- Ensure adherence to all credit procedures in the front office, reviewing high-balance report and follow up with credit manager or front office manager if needed.
- Ability to handle relocation of guests according to established procedures.
- Ability to interact and mingle with guest – explain about the lobby to make them feel welcome and as though they belong to the hotel.
- Adhere to and promote all our Core Values.
- Maintaining guest satisfaction by dealing with guest concerns both in person and by correspondence.
- Promote and motivate agents to continually enroll guests and achieve monthly goals set by the front office manager
- Response and adherence to emergency procedures. Ensuring a smooth response and coordination of appropriate departments during all emergencies.
How to ApplyExternal Link: Apply External Link will take you to another Website where you have to fulfill the form and apply direct. Gulfentry doesn't take guarantee for external Link Gulfentry doesn’t provide employment or Permit or Visa Services, Gulfentry Provide free services where job seekers and employers connect.
81 total views, 3 today