Full-Time Area Sales Manager – Security
LOC13058 5201 Explorer Dr,Mississauga,Ontario,L4W 4H1,Canada
The Chubb Fire & Security Difference…
Focus on Quality
Single Point of Contact
A Name You Can Trust
Chubb Fire & Security provides an unparalleled portfolio of security and life safety solutions to Canadian institutions, businesses and residences. We deliver advanced solutions to many of the most demanding security and life safety requirements across the country. Our coast-to-coast coverage is provided through a team of experts sharing a common focus on service excellence. Our proven capabilities yield the ultimate in peace of mind to those that we serve.
Our Toronto branch is currently recruiting a Hamilton-based, dynamic Area Sales Manager to lead a security sales team, by developing and implementing sales growth strategies, with a focus on margin and profitability. The position will report to the Branch Manager – Security.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Supports sales professionals by sharing extensive product and industry knowledge.
- Recruits for talent and provides guidance and leadership towards the achievement of established sales and profitability goals.
- Ensures the success of the sales team by monitoring and reviewing staff performance.
- Develops and implements sales strategies, and works individually with staff members on developing relevant sales skills.
- Supports the Operations team on installation and service projects, and ensures that standards, deadlines and objectives are met according to established profit and budget plans.
- Manages supplier and customer relationships, and facilitates the provision of excellent customer service and company image.
- Post-secondary Degree/Diploma in Business Administration, Commerce, Marketing or Sales is required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an Area/Territory Sales Manager with experience managing territory sales representatives along with a proven track record of success in growing portfolio sales.
- Good technical skills and the ability to work both strategically and tactically to achieve regional objectives.
- Proven ability to coach and develop sales representatives to become high performers.
- Experience working with all professional levels: Consultants, Electrical Contractors and Distributors within the Alarm Industry is an asset.
- Strong knowledge of PC-based applications (e.g. Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce.com).
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Must be able to travel on a regular basis throughout the province of Ontario to all branch locations to work with the sales representatives and our customers.
More about the position and the type of candidate required:
- Ability work with minimal supervision/self-motivated and has a desire to work on a winning team.
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective at building relationships – with a strong client service orientation.
- Adaptable to changing environments.
- Highly organized and able to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to convey a message in an organized, clear and effective manner.
- Goes beyond job requirements to seek opportunities and generate ideas for improvements.
Our offerings include
Competitive compensation and benefit package
Learning and Development opportunities
Reward and Recognition Program
A culture of performance & accountability
A supportive and positive team environment
Background Check Requirements:
As a condition of employment, this position may be subject to the successful completion of the following pre-employment conditions:
- Criminal Background Check
- Reference Check
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
How to ApplySource : Apply
338 total views, 1 today
Leave a Reply