Full-Time After Market Sales Engineer – Construction Equipment
Location: Abu Dhabi, AE
Company: Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Job Requisition ID: 85525
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
- Being the main service market commercial interface between the dealer and the customers.
- Sell as much of products (parts, services and service contracts) as possible to the machine owners.
- Gather customer needs, complaints and use his technical and communication skills to resolve these complaints and pending issues.
- Arrange regular customer visits.
- provide essential, capable support to customers in utilization of the Construction Equipment and Doosan compressors.
- Follow-up customer accounts and collect overdues.
- Prospecting new customers and sales opportunities.
- B.Sc. or Diploma in Mechanical engineering
- Strong technical knowledge of earthmoving machines, with a minimum of 2 years field and workshop experience (Being Arabian is a preference as he will be based in Abu Dhabi)
- Commercial attitude and understanding
- Negotiation skills and business minded
- Able to deal professionally with customer middle and senior management and operators/technicians.
- Skilled at self-planning and time management
- Presentable and able to promote the company
- Computer literate MS Package and DMS System preferred
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
How to Apply
141 total views, 3 today