Full-Time Accounts Payable
An Employer looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk who will be responsible for handling our company’s bills and managing our accounts payable ledger. You will be tasked with receiving, opening, and logging invoices on the ledger, as well as other duties like bank reconciliation, accounts payable invoice and data entry, and expense report handling.
In order for you to be successful in this role, you will need to be proficient in Microsoft Office applications, particularly in Word and Excel. An ideal candidate must have a good understanding of payments, the accounting process, and budgeting. You must also be capable of handling supervisory tasks when necessary.
Accounts Payable Clerk Responsibilities:
- General ledger journal entries and credit card and bank account reconciliation.
- Accounts payable invoice and data entry.
- Handling payments in an organized and timely manner.
- Development and maintenance of Excel spreadsheets.
- Internal credit card reconciliation when required.
- Sales and use tax returns.
- Ensuring imaging of invoice supporting documents is timely and accurately performed.
- Assisting with audit support as necessary.
- Assisting in streamlining the accounts payable process.
- Working with account receivable clerk and others to resolve account issues when necessary.
- Expense report handling.
Accounts Payable Clerk Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field.
- Proficient in Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Advanced abilities with Excel.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks beyond general accounting.
- Able to handle supervisory responsibility if necessary.
- Understanding of payments, accounting, and budgeting.
Gender (Optional): Both
43 total views, 1 today