Full-Time Accounting Coordinator
An Employer looking for a highly-skilled, detail-oriented Accounting Coordinator who excels at multitasking. The Accounting Coordinator will act as point of contact between the different parts of the accounting department, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and external parties, such as vendors, clients, or lenders. They may handle bookkeeping, assist in preparing financial reports, taxes, and audits, and resolving discrepancies. You should be analytical, collaborative, and trustworthy.
To succeed as an Accounting Coordinator, you should possess a strong understanding of accounting principles and financial reporting. You should be ethical, thorough, and attentive with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Accounting Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Working with other members of the accounting department to compile, analyze, and report financial data.
- Making journal or ledger entries.
- Preparing weekly, monthly, and yearly financial reports and budgets.
- Assisting with tax preparation, audits, and identifying and resolving discrepancies.
- Act as a point of contact between internal departments and accounting, serving as a liaison between accounting and external parties, including clients, suppliers, and lenders.
- Using bookkeeping software and entering information into company files or databases, ensuring that all financial records are complete and accurate.
- Ensuring that company bills are paid and debts are collected.
- Implementing and enforcing financial and inventory controls.
- Staying current on company, local, state, and federal financial regulations and policies.
Accounting Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, or related field.
- Experience in bookkeeping, management, or relevant field may be required.
- CPA certification may receive preference.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, time management, problem-solving, and math skills.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and financial reporting and legislation.
- Proficiency with computers, especially bookkeeping software, strong typing skills.
- High level of accountability, accuracy, and efficiency, especially when multitasking.
Gender (Optional): Both
22 total views, 1 today