Under direct supervision, performs routine accounting functions such as ledger/account maintenance and reconciliation, cost analysis, postings, and inventory control; prepares special financial reports and statistical statements.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
- Develops, implements and/or maintains one or more accounting systems: Journal entries, General Ledger, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable, Revenue Reconciliation, etc.
- Performs daily processing and accounting; ensures accuracy, completeness and compliance with audit requirements.
- Prepares and reviews accounting documentation as required.
- Analyses financial data trends, recommends appropriate action to ensure financial control.
- Constructs routine spreadsheet applications, prepares financial data for input into the system and performs calculations.
- Reviews and interprets financial reporting requirements, rules and regulations.
- Monitors and reviews accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Provides records of assets, liabilities and other financial transactions.
- Makes recommendations regarding problem accounts to Department Head and Supervisor. Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies regarding the Zakat Certificate, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- Analyse financial information to recommend or develop efficient use of resources and procedures, provide strategic recommendations and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
- Maintains confidentiality of all information.
- Resolves accounting discrepancies and irregularities.
- Follows all related hospital policies and procedures.
- Participates in self and others’ education, training, development, as applicable.
Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Administrative Sciences major in Accounting or other related discipline is required.
One (1) year of related experience with Bachelor’s Degree or three (3) years of related experience with Diploma required.
OR completion of six (6) months of Saudi Career Development Program (SCDP) for Saudis holding Bachelor’s Degree.
– Computer literacy required.
– English proficiency required.
– Saudi national preferred.
How to ApplyExternal Link Apply
124 total views, 1 today