Accountant | TECHSERVE | Dubai
Location: Dubai, AE
Company: Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Job Requisition ID: 88881
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
About the Role
You will provide retail finance support and constantly co-ordinate with the team for compliance of policies and procedures. Your responsibility will be but not limited to:
- Daily cash collection / Petty cash management
- Debtors payment follow up and clearing
- Contract creation / Customer lease billing on every month
- Customer / Supplier account reconciliation
- Maintain GL reconciliation / GL Schedule
- Principal claim process and payment follow-up
- Supplier payment release
- Sales Report flash
- MIS reports
- Manage Jobs / Customer requests
– Log Service delivery requests & Supplies delivery requests
– Ensure SLAs in attending calls with least Call Abandon Ratio
– Allocation of Jobs taking into consideration geographical routing, Maximize per day per Tech productivity, Meet response time 2 – 4 hours, Assess Load Vs Capacity of Techs
– Plan the Preventive Maintenance schedule (based on AMC terms and/or Document volume of the Printers / MFPs)
- Customer relationship management (key for CS and for service referrals for new machines)
- Work in close coordination with Supervisor / Manager and the field teams (technical & delivery crews) for real time / dynamic service support to the customers
- Update full cycle of the Jobs in SAP – Notification/Service order/Spare requests/Job update/Invoicing
- Co-ordinate with stores for parts / units
- Filing of relevant documents.
To be successfully considered for this role, you must demonstrate the following skills and qualifications:
- Degree in Accounting preferably having professional accounting qualification is desirable but not essential
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar position handling accounts in Consumer Electronics industry
- Good knowledge on ERP systems
- Ability to handle daily cash collection & Petty cash management
- Debtors payment follow up and clearing
- Knowledge on Contract creation & Customer lease billing on every month
- Customer & Supplier account reconciliation
- Maintain GL reconciliation & GL Schedule
- High proficiency in MS Excel skills is essential
- Excellent in spoken and written English is required for this role
- Well organized with the ability to communicate at all management levels.
- Customer orientation
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
How to ApplyApply Now
147 total views, 1 today