Full-Time Senior Operations Officer
The Senior Operations Officer will be responsible to ensure continuous optimisation of DQ (Discover Qatar) performance and productivity through coordination of the activities and schedules of Operations Team also by providing seamless operations and services to QR passengers who use DQ products (airport transit tours, hotels, car rental, city tours). To maintain the smooth running of the offices during each shift and ensure that the 5-star customer service is delivered by the staff at all times in order to ultimately generate the revenue.
You will also be responsible for but not limited to:
- Assist the Line Manager in leading the visa processing, transport and Airport base daily operations. Coordinate with higher management on key operational issues and provide solutions when necessary- leading the daily briefing with all the operations in order to anticipate the difficulties of the day.
- Monitor the vehicle maintenance of the transport fleet, ensuring conditions and safety standards set by DQ are always met and the fleets is fully operational at all the times. Administer, follow up and ensure vehicle insurance is registered periodically and within set timescale. This includes liaising with insurance departments, ensuring repaired vehicles are returned promptly following an accident to ensure minimum disruption to transport operations and for the avoidance of addition vehicle hire costs.
- Monitor technical accuracy, maintain the correct recorded announcement menus, and make changes as necessary based on operational requirements.
- Oversee the airport team, visa processing team, vehicle, and driver duty rosters to ensure that the resources are utilized effectively and the service standards are met. Develop proper contingency plans to ensure that staffing remains as sufficient as possible in the event of system outage. Ensure achievement of DQ Operational KPls by communicating explanation for variance of workload, KPls and/or resource availability and initiate recommendations for any changes to improve forecasting/scheduling efficiency.
- Ensure that all the Operational Team staff are well-trained and updated on new practices.
- Develop appropriate historical and real-time reporting and share critical operating data/ analysis in a timely manner. Create and deliver management analysis to the Line Manager according to business requirements.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
- Keep abreast with any market trends and developments.
- Assist in the response to any emergency or a major operational disruption affecting Qatar Airways or its subsidiaries, including support of the Qatar Airways Special Assistance Program.
- Ensure full awareness of work health and safety requirements and expectations in order to minimise health and safety risks for self and colleagues.
- Apply environmental knowledge and principles in your role, and incorporate this into business processes and decision making, to drive efficiencies and reduce environmental and operational risks.
- Relevant work experience is essential in a similar industry.
- Ability to multi task, proficient in MS office and communicate well in English both written and spoken.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of automobile will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Qatar geography would be beneficial.
Gender (Optional): Both
How to Apply1. Resume / CV 2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate 3. NOC (Qatar Airways Group Employees Only) 4. Copy of Passport
Apply on QATAR Airways
22 total views, 1 today