Full-Time Finance Administrator
We are looking for a Finance Administrator to organize our company’s day-to-day accounting procedures.
Finance Administrator responsibilities include maintaining records for all transactions, preparing monthly and quarterly financial reports and processing reimbursements. If you have a background in Finance and knowledge of bookkeeping activities, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will help us manage and allocate our resources effectively.
- Create and update spreadsheets of daily transactions
- Manage accounts receivable and payable
- Review and process reimbursements
- Prepare budgets
- Maintain reports on financial metrics, including investments, return on assets and growth rates
- Keep records of invoices and tax payments
- Manage company’s liabilities (e.g. insurance premium)
- Identify and address account discrepancies
- Participate in payroll processes
- Report on financial projections (e.g. liquidity and cash flow)
- Proven work experience as a Finance Administrator, Finance Assistant or similar role
- Hands-on experience with accounting software, like QuickBooks
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (creating spreadsheets and charts and using financial Excel functions)
- Good understanding of bookkeeping procedures
- Time-management and organization skills
- BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
How to ApplyOnly Registered resumes will be selected for this job if you want to register for the following Job Register your resume at gulfentry.com follow the link: Resume
238 total views, 1 today