Full-Time Country Director KSA
Manage all the operations of the local company’s office, especially the following: 1)Project Management 2)Business Development / PR Management, 3)Financial/Accounting Monitoring, 4)Employee Management.
POSITION KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Direct the day by day operations of the Branch office
- Interface and coordinate with all Departments of the Company to meet overall company’s strategy
- Monitor and do the necessary follow up regarding new Tenders, project opportunities and project offers for Clients of the local Public and Private sector
- Promote the PR operations of the company
- Contract Management and support of the Projects Teams ensuring that project goals and schedule are understood and delivered.
- Review financial statements of the Branch office, to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties, as well as determine staffing requirements and interview, hire and train new employees, or oversee those personnel processes.
- Reporting to the CEO of the company as well as to Area Director Middle East
- Monitor and ensure the execution of QA procedures and company’s policies
10 years post graduate experience in project management services.
Experience and skills of managing teams of 5-10 persons
Fluency in English language both written and spoken
Experienced user of MS Office
How to ApplyRegister at Gulfentry, Click on Link to apply Country Director KSA
361 total views, 2 today